Coverage Area

I cancelled my Primus Internet (terrible internet provider by the way), they charged me for a shipping label to return my modem.I never received it, then they charged me $100 non-return of modem.

I call in 3 times, put on hold for 30 minutes at a time and they just never picked up after they put me on hold. I called in, asking for the shipping label and when we checked it they did not even send out the shipping label. They keep telling me they'll resend which is just complete bs at this point since everytime I call they say same thing.

How are these people still in business?Worst internet as well!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of complete inability to resolve and most ill informed sales people. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of primus canada internet service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $250. Primus Canada needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned primus canada internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Primus Canada.

Had an Experience with Primus Canada?

Comments