1.5

Ordered Primus phone and internet.Not only did they refer me to a local technician that billed me over 300.00 to run lines but once done internet was brutally slow.

Phone was ok for a while. Was offered a large discount to bundle and lock into a contract. Stupidly agreed. Phone was constantly cutting out.

Called tech support multiple times. They overcharged me on my contract, put me in the wrong one they claimed I asked for. I didn't. Customer support are imbeciles.

Not going to pay for what I am not receiving. Waited over a month holding back payment, knowing they would call for payment! When they did, I again complained which resulted in wasting more time with tech support. Last attempt to rectify results in upgrading internet service.

I agree to upgrade. I agree to pay the bill and do so promptly. Online banking pymt made in full. So what do they do??!

Suspend my account. Hasn't been 60 days since last pymt! Will be 2-3 days to reactivate. Can't cancel until reactivated.

They still bill when not active. Can't cancel the effin contract. Payment received in 2 days and it takes another 2 days to reactivate.

They are the worst ever.Do not use Primus

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of primus canada bundle. Primus Canada needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned primus canada bundle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Primus Canada.

Had an Experience with Primus Canada?

Comments

Montreal, Quebec, Canada #956434

WORST EVER CUSTOMER SERVICE.We changed to Videotron.

Primus is really the worst.Time consuming with incompetent service.

Where are you located in a major city, is this for a business? Just trying to figure out why it cost so much to run lines?