Service constantly down.Hold times for tech support are 25-45 minutes.

One rep said that they did not want to send out a rep because it was expensive, and he suggested that I 'ask a neighbour' to borrow there old style home phone to put in the jack to test the line. When I explained that its a young apartment building and nobody has home phone he finally sent a rep out, and of course the problem was not at home, it was with there main line off site. I am almost a week without internet and nobody is helping me. The company is very unprofessional and hard to get a hold of.

DO NOT get this internet. Try calling support first and see how long the wait is before you sign up. I have had these problems 3 times, and also during setup it didn't work and I was on the phone for days.

Horrible company, I would give 0 stars but its not an option.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with original price and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer serviice and tech support. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of primus canada internet service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Primus Canada needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned primus canada internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Primus Canada.

Had an Experience with Primus Canada?

Comments