1.8
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I signed up three years contract with Primus for internet and phone, I finished my contract many years ago and now try to cancel my services, I found out I got hooked for the big termination charge . They have such term for termination.

At the completion of the initial Term, this Agreement will automatically renew for successive one (1) year Term(s) unless, and until terminated earlier in accordance with this Agreement.

terminated by either Party effective the end of the then current Term of the Agreement by the terminating Party giving the other Party at least sixty (60) days written notice before the end of the then current Term;

Think about signing contract with Primus !!!

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service & price increase.

Comments

Hello,We invite you to call us at 1-800-957-1177; we will review your account and offer some assistance.Sincerely,NataliePrimus

So what would have been so difficult about sending a written notice, 60 days prior to your intention to terminate ? I don't know how your postal system operates ; ours offers a service whereby the recipient must provide a signature upon delivery, establishing a legally admissible timeline.