Primus Canada has just changed my internet plan from unlimited to 25GB. Talked to their customer service and they confirmed that they can make any change, at any time to the plan, as long as they give 30 days notification. The customer has to pay.

For example, even they increase the rate to $5000/month and reduce your usage to zero. You can cancel the service, but cancellation fee will be charged.

Easy money! Isn't it?

Will avoid anything related to Primus. Will be careful of anybody that does business with them. Surely will let other people know my story.

Review about: Primus Canada Bundle.

Had an Experience with Primus Canada?

Comments

Wasn't their fault, they buy wholesale from Bell, Bell got a ruling from the CRTC about billing, CRTC ruled in their favour, so billing by usage is now required BUT this ruling has been appealed (as of January 31, 2011)...stay tuned...also, you can buy an additional 40G for $5.00. (small price to pay)

Dave

Did you notice they charges for 2 months in the begging. So we have already paid for one extra month.

Is the disconnection fee other than that one advance month?

Were you on triple value bundle? Do they charge cancellation for Phone only or for the whole service?

Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Cricket Wireless - Activation fraud Cricket Wireless "Today I stopped at a Cricket Wireless store to ask questions about switching over to their company. Before I knew it, I was getting signed up. Ok, no problem, except..." Read more Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Data Com - Salesforce Data.com Which Is A Part Of Salesforce... Is A Big Scam, Fraud And ***-Artist! Data Com "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - A Ruined Much Needed Vacation!Bluegreen Mountain Loft Resort Bluegreen Resorts "Checked in on 08/13/17 & checked out on 08/20/17. This was a spur of the moment get away as my husband had been ill & recently had surgery. When I..." Read more Keystone Rv - Weak Leaf Springs and Terrible Follow up Warranty Service Keystone Rv "I bought a brand new Premier Bullet 26 for my trip to Alaska up the Alcan Highway. Performed well on the trip up. On the Dalton Highway in Deadhorse both..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty unit bad customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more