So I am still trying to resolve the situation with primus that started way back in September of 2015. Their inability to honour an agreement is baffling to me.

Then they expect me to know how their system works and are blaming me for not asking the right questions. Here it is I had a Primus PBX system , I had Primus quote on their system. now they say the representative from their company did not have authorization to give me that price and they didn't know I needed two internet connections.... you get the jest of it.

Talk about double talk and unethical. This is so poor I can't believe they are still in business.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to "be honest and reputable, honour quote ! take reponsiblity for your people". This person is overall dissatisfied with Primus Canada. The most disappointing about primus canada customer care at Primus Canada was run around Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Primus Canada.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Primus Canada to other companies on our site.

Comments