I was extremely impressed with the prompt service I received from the Bell Technician. Emily was proficient.

personable and professional. The problem was fixed in spite of the darkness and need for flashlights and it was refreshing to have someone who is obviously happy with her job. I would hope that this feedback is passed on to the individual involved as it is all too often that employees only receive the complaints other than compliments.

Thank you Primus for acting on my problem of a static line with such efficiency and haste. I shall certainly be promoting you to friends and family.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at Primus Canada. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Primus Canada to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Primus Canada and primus canada technical support for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1244346

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to voice your satisfaction with your Primus service. We appreciate the positive comments and would like to pass it on to the concerned individuals.

Please do not hesitate to email us your account information at: execresp@primustel.ca. We appreciate your loyalty!

Sincerely,