I was a long time customer of Primus internet in the past (about 5 years ago) then switched to another company when i moved.Back then the connection was fast enough and certainly never went down.

I just recently moved back to Primus Internet and i am actually SHOCKED at how poor and unreliable the internet speed and connection is. I dont believe that i am exaggerating when i say that my internet is DOWN just as much or more than it is up. And even when it is up it is incredibly slow and so easy to lag even though I am paying for their second highest speed. So disappointing and frustrating!!

On top of that, I agreed to a 12 month term based on my previous good experience with them! Now what? Im stuck for the remainder of my term with barely any internet and no option to shop for a more reliable and speedy ISP. Also, the complaints about the poor customer service response are completely valid.

Every time I call i am on hold forever and no one answers! Even if i choose the option to have them call me back (which I have done several times) no one EVER calls back! Dont believe the recorded message telling you your spot in *** is unchanged if you want a callback. Its all lies.

I should have known when the tech they sent to install the phone line just sat in his car for 30 minutes before driving off without even knocking on the door.

I still dont have the phone line installed where it should be because they never sent the guy back like they promised or even called me back.Come ON PRIMUS GET IT TOGETHER

Review about: Primus High Speed Internet.

Coverage Area
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Primus Canada?

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1344045

Hello,

Please accept our apologies for the long waits.

We are sorry to hear about your experience, please be assured we wish to help resolve the slow speed.

Kindly contact us at 1-800-957-1177, we will provide some assistance.

Sincerely,

Natalie Primus

Primus
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1341600

Hello,

We're sincerely apologize if your experience has been less that positive. We invite you to email us your account and contact information at: execresp@primustel.ca. Someone will review your account and ensure that all your concerns are addressed promptly.

Sincerely,

Primus

Sam Cassidy 1
to Primus Whitby, Ontario, Canada #1341710

I shared my contact info on this site.Send me an email to verify who you are and I will share my account information.

My internet is still down FYI.Ridiculous

to Primus Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1344024

Someone need to start making call backs to thier costumers, because it seems that so many ppl are calling, and no one is either taking calls or ever in the office, but the only person we seem to get through to is billing, and he answers right away even tho it says you are dealing with a high volume of calls!!!IM DONE pleas contact me at ms.m.renee1@gmail.com.

I may just contact a lawyer and see what he says seeing how there so many ppl with the same problem and seeing how no body wants to resolve this issue!

This is called a SCAM..Get it the F together