Coverage Area
Style and Design

I was a long time customer of Primus internet in the past (about 5 years ago) then switched to another company when i moved.Back then the connection was fast enough and certainly never went down.

I just recently moved back to Primus Internet and i am actually SHOCKED at how poor and unreliable the internet speed and connection is. I dont believe that i am exaggerating when i say that my internet is DOWN just as much or more than it is up. And even when it is up it is incredibly slow and so easy to lag even though I am paying for their second highest speed. So disappointing and frustrating!!

On top of that, I agreed to a 12 month term based on my previous good experience with them! Now what? Im stuck for the remainder of my term with barely any internet and no option to shop for a more reliable and speedy ISP. Also, the complaints about the poor customer service response are completely valid.

Every time I call i am on hold forever and no one answers! Even if i choose the option to have them call me back (which I have done several times) no one EVER calls back! Dont believe the recorded message telling you your spot in *** is unchanged if you want a callback. Its all lies.

I should have known when the tech they sent to install the phone line just sat in his car for 30 minutes before driving off without even knocking on the door.

I still dont have the phone line installed where it should be because they never sent the guy back like they promised or even called me back.Come ON PRIMUS GET IT TOGETHER

Review about: Primus Canada Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Primus Canada?

Comments

Whitby, Ontario, Canada #1347808

Update...

Nathalie called me a few days ago and told me that tech support would call me within the hour.12 hours later tech called me and said that there is no issues on their end at all so it must be the modem.

They sent me a new modem which is now installed. SAME EXACT PROBLEM. No Internet at all. This IS a network problem.

I have no idea how denying it helps the situation or makes anyone feel better.

Please send a Rogers guy to fix the network issues.PLEASE

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1344045

Hello,

Please accept our apologies for the long waits.

We are sorry to hear about your experience, please be assured we wish to help resolve the slow speed.

Kindly contact us at 1-800-957-1177, we will provide some assistance.

Sincerely,

Natalie Primus

to Anonymous Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1344555

I HAVE tried to contact you by phone and email to no avail. My internet is disconnecting every few minutes and now it won't connect at all. This is unacceptable

to Anonymous Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1344557

I actually recommended and referred several people to Primus based on the experience I had with them in the past. What the *** happened to your company and service? I feel so *** now for sending business primus' way!

to Anonymous Whitby, Ontario, Canada #1347810

Nathalie please have the tech support guy call me back. The new modem didn't fix it. I am ready to move to a different provider.

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1341600

Hello,

We're sincerely apologize if your experience has been less that positive. We invite you to email us your account and contact information at: execresp@primustel.ca. Someone will review your account and ensure that all your concerns are addressed promptly.

Sincerely,

Primus

to Primus Whitby, Ontario, Canada #1341710

I shared my contact info on this site.Send me an email to verify who you are and I will share my account information.

My internet is still down FYI.Ridiculous

to Primus Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1344024

Someone need to start making call backs to thier costumers, because it seems that so many ppl are calling, and no one is either taking calls or ever in the office, but the only person we seem to get through to is billing, and he answers right away even tho it says you are dealing with a high volume of calls!!!IM DONE pleas contact me at ms.m.renee1@gmail.com.

I may just contact a lawyer and see what he says seeing how there so many ppl with the same problem and seeing how no body wants to resolve this issue!

This is called a SCAM..Get it the F together

to Anonymous Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1344556

You can say that again. Horrible. No excuse for this.

to Primus Whitby, Ontario, Canada #1346757

Hey If you're so sorry that I STILL do not have internet please respond to my emails and resolve the issue.I would be more than happy to tell everyone here how Primus fixed the problem and more than made up for my wasted money and inconvenience.

So far this is not the case.I have no idea how this company is getting away with this.