Saint-Laurent, Quebec
Resolved

Update by user Nov 26, 2016

Finally, in a conversation with the manager of Primus Canada, amount was reduced from 200 to 100

Original review posted by user Oct 27, 2016

I have been a Primus customer for about 8 months and read the bad reviews but decided to give it a try anyway.I can confirm the bad reviews, it is the absolute worst customer service and Internet connection!

WEN I DECIDE TO SWITCH PROVIDERS I HAVE TO PAY A DE ACTIVATION FEE OF $200.00 LIKE WHAT!

PRIMUS CANADA INTERNET RATED 0/10.PRIMUS CANADA INTERNET RATED 0/10.PRIMUS CANADA INTERNET RATED 0/10.PRIMUS CANADA INTERNET RATED 0/10. PRIMUS CANADA INTERNET RATED 0/10. PRIMUS CANADA INTERNET RATED 0/10.

PRIMUS CANADA INTERNET RATED 0/10.PRIMUS CANADA INTERNET RATED 0/10.

Review about: Primus Canada Internet Service.

1.6
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / $230
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Primus Canada?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion