Saint-Laurent, Quebec
Resolved

Update by user Nov 26, 2016

Finally, in a conversation with the manager of Primus Canada, amount was reduced from 200 to 100

Original review posted by user Oct 27, 2016

I have been a Primus customer for about 8 months and read the bad reviews but decided to give it a try anyway.I can confirm the bad reviews, it is the absolute worst customer service and Internet connection!

WEN I DECIDE TO SWITCH PROVIDERS I HAVE TO PAY A DE ACTIVATION FEE OF $200.00 LIKE WHAT!

PRIMUS CANADA INTERNET RATED 0/10.PRIMUS CANADA INTERNET RATED 0/10.PRIMUS CANADA INTERNET RATED 0/10.PRIMUS CANADA INTERNET RATED 0/10. PRIMUS CANADA INTERNET RATED 0/10. PRIMUS CANADA INTERNET RATED 0/10.

PRIMUS CANADA INTERNET RATED 0/10.PRIMUS CANADA INTERNET RATED 0/10.

Review about: Primus Canada Internet Service.

1.6
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / $230
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Primus Canada?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Dishonest or incompetent..... STAY CLEAR OF RISE BROADBAND! Rise Broadband "I've been having severe stability issues, dropped connections, speeds at 10% of promised or less for months. I've gone the through the trouble shooting process with the very cordial techs..." Read more Primus Canada - Questionable integrity :  I gave them an opportunity to keep my business by reducing my costs which has been a nightmare not to mention that what they promised has not been delivered Primus Canada "So in order to reduce our cost , or so I was told , I had to switch my phones to new platform which required new phones. The original qote..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Threads King - THESE BASTARDS CLAIM A 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE...BULL. Threads King "This company is THE WORST....run, don't walk from their website. I ordered a bra, they sent me a size A; I'm a D. It took an EXTREMELY LONG time- about..." Read more Amtrak - Horrible customer service and dangerous employee behavior Amtrak "In an attempt to go on what started as a simple family trip from Chicago to St Louis round trip , I was treated horribly and had a nightmare of..." Read more IMHO - I Can See Why Sears Won't Be Around Much Longer Sears "Went to purchase the Amazon Tap Alexa at Sear's.com. After adding the product to the "Cart", a different product was reflected thereat : Naxa NX 319 Portable CD Player with..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Absolute disgrace Gallagher Bassett "It has been a complete total circus! I was paid pittance to what I'm owed. Took 4 years to get anything. Total ignorance and runaround. As far as I'm concerned..." Read more