2.2
Coverage Area

I have been with Primus for almost 10 years now but I am leaving them! Enough is enough!

When ever I need to call about any issue there is ALWAYS a message that they are backed up. Right now I sit on the phone and it has been 52 minutes on hold. I have actually been on hold waiting for service for over 4 hours in the past. The very next day I was on hold for 3 hours.

I have called corporate and complained about this problem and yet always a terribly long wait, no resolution. I called them two days ago and waited for just under an hour till I finally got someone on the phone and they accidentally disconnected me during them trying to deal with my email issue. The frustration level dealing with this company is through the roof! Second issue with them, I was interested in a property to build a house.

I went on their site and put in the postal code and they told me that I could get up to 60mb for that address. I phoned them to verify this and it was confirmed. I built my place and called to connect with Primus and they tell me they only have up to 5mb in that area. Our family business uses a lot of internet so now what do I do?

After hours and hours on hold and trying to get a hold of someone I am no where still. They still say on their website that I can get up to 60mb for my address. False advertising! I am just very tired of the issues I have ran into with Primus.

By the way I am still on hold and it has been over an hour now. Third issue, they used to have a message that you could enter a phone number for them to return your call if the wait was too long.

I put in my number just after supper and they return the call close to 3:00 AM when we are fast asleep. What are they thinking?

Product or Service Mentioned: Primus Canada Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: That they offered air miles and their price was competative.

I didn't like: Poor service and incorrect informaion on their website.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 21, 2017.

Comments

Montreal, Quebec, Canada #1332264

No hope of ever reaching technical help. Again.

No I do not want you to call me back when you are available, I am available now, during work hours, where are your tech help agents?

Getting pretty fed-up with this Primus, you've dropped the ball. Would not recommend.

Zoin
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada #1331030

I really wanted Primus to say in this public forum what they were willing to do. I accidentally posted anonymously when I requested them to do so. I sent them an email today to the address they provided.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1319706

Hello,

We're sorry to hear about experience. We invite you to contact us at execresp@primustel.ca.

Please include your account number, contact telephone number and availability. We will ensure that assistance is provided.

to Primus Oshawa, Ontario, Canada #1322877

Tell me here in this open forum what you are willing to do regarding these issues.

Thanks