I signed up at Costco on Saturday.On Sunday, I found a message from primus saying when my service would begin.

I called Primus immediately and told them that date is not fine with me and start it another day. I had to speak to the manager because the rep couldn't promise me it wouldn't start on their timetable because I need to give 3 business days notice. Finally, got it sorted out.

I was promised seamless transition for my home phone and internet would follow 5 business days later after connection of the phone. She never said I would lose internet service.

I didn't notice my home phone wasn't working properly until I realized on the 3rd day I wasn't receiving any calls or voice mail. Not everyone uses a cell phone. So here I am with no internet and no home phone.

I called customer service many times and figured out it would be 2 weeks before internet connection.I cancelled.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of primus canada internet service. Primus Canada needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned primus canada internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Primus Canada.

Had an Experience with Primus Canada?

Comments