1.6
Coverage Area

I requested for services of Internet and home phone on Dec'6th the first time while visiting COSTCO. No contact or confirmation led to me following and finally had to reorder the package again on DEC'17th via phone. Was confirmed installation on Jan5th. I waited all day as was requested to wait from 8 to 5 for the technician who never showed up. Called customer service twice but no result. Called again next day and was again promised 48 hours for the service to be activated.

Meanwhile called the number I was issued and found out it was working elsewhere. Informed the hitech all aware team at Primus but again was promised resolution very promptly. Again no reaolution till yesterday when I got fed up of them and their promises so after an effort of 40 days I had to cancel the order placed and all they had to offer was another promise that they will sort this mess out.

Never got a dial tone in the phone. They cost me $150 and 1 month of agony and wait but not phone or Internet in the year 2015. Never even heard of a poor and pathetic operational failure from a company in this day and age.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Primus Canada. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Primus Canada to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was most ill informed sales people, poorest follow up with customers, worst order execution by the team and worst customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Primus Canada and primus canada bundle for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Primus Canada?

Comments

Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada #933215

I requested for services of Internet and home phone on Dec'6th.Was confirmed installation on Jan 8th and then changed to Jan.

12 and then Jan. 19 and then "do not know yet".

Never got a dial tone in the phone and no internet.They cost me $150.