1.5
Coverage Area

The Primus person didn't set up the long distance service properly and the setup person bungled it even further. I was told I'd get 2 months' credit.

When I later called to enquire about getting a bill, they said I would once the amount went over $20. I have yet to receive a bill by mail. Today instead an account statement charging me from February-May. The first response: that there wasn't yet enough to send a bill confirms what I was led to believe; namely, that I had 2 months of credit.

When I called they keep to their own version of the story that I was given a month free.

I used to have Primus for all services when I lived in the city, but here I can only use the l/d. Their service is pitiful and also aggravating, as one is connected to their Philippine call centre. They've made promises to call back and never have to follow up on trouble calls. I live very rurally and almost every call for me is a l/d one.

I rely on it as a back up to a very patchy cell service. if this weren't the case I'd cancel with Primus altogether.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: I like the affordability advertised, Price for the service.

I didn't like: No service for nearly a month, Aggravation trying to get to the bottom of the problem, Having to talk to a call centre, Did not feel heard, Not receiving a bill for service.

Comments