1.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Worst internet company I've ever dealt with.I've been with 5 different internet companies large and small, and this has been the absolute worst.

Do not deal with Primus under any circumstances. It started off with them not getting internet installed on the correct date, and then when my internet went down, it took them almost TWO WEEKS to get it fixed after calling numerous managers and no one actually helping at all. Near the end my time the internet was consistently not at the speed I was paying for and getting speeds of less than 100KB/S when it should have been 1MB/s. I called and complained and they did nothing about it to fix it or anything.

To top it off, when I wanted to cancel they ignored my emails for 2 weeks and charged me for internet I didn't want nor use when they finally responded to me.

They refused to give me my money back and the lady I dealt with was extremely rude and inconsiderate.Do not under any circumstances deal with Primus, For the same price I paid you can get 5x the speed and get actual customer service elsewhere.

Review about: Primus Canada Internet Service.

Reason of review: Poor customer service, awful speeds, unresponsive help, overcharged.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Internet speed, Constant throttling, No internet for 2 weeks, Scamming terms of service.

Had an Experience with Primus Canada?

Comments