Coverage Area
Style and Design

So I got sucked into ordering Primus internet at the Costco kiosk.I don't know what I was thinking.

Anyway, I placed an order somewhere mid march and requested for services to start in April as I was cancelling my services with prior provider. My modem never got shipped but a technician shows up on my door. I called customer services (bunch of incompetent clowns running the show who have no clue what customer service actually means) I waited 30 mins for someone to answer the phone. I told them the issue and the respond I get is due to a technical glitch the modem never got shipped.

I thought ok that can happen so I gave them a chance to correct the problem. I was told the modem will arrive in 3- 4 business days. A week passed and nothing arrived so I called them again and went through the same aggravation and frustration of waiting for 30 mins before someone answers the phone. I get the same response that due to a technical glitch the modem never got shipped.

I gave up and I asked them to cancel my order and they gave me a cancellation confirmation #. You would think this was the end of my night mare. Guess what happens next? Two days later I get an email that my modem has been shipped!!!

with a Canada Post Tracking #. I was livid and I went through the same aggravation to call them again and ask them why was the modem shipped when I already cancelled the order. This time they actually accepted they made an error but had the audacity to tell me the onus lies on me to return the modem back which means I have to pay the shipping cost. After escalating my complaint they decided to send me the shipping labels.

They still haven't arrived but I want to see how far this goes.This has been the worst experience ever.

Review about: Primus Canada Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Nothing.

Had an Experience with Primus Canada?

Comments