Coverage Area
Style and Design

One of the worst companies you will do business with phone line takes minimum 2-3 hours to answer especially technical support team will take longer to answer there phone. It took me 1 week to de-activate this service.

I had to call them everyday. They transfer me and then hang up. You wait 2 hours for an agent to answer and they hang up. They didn’t even tell me to send the modem back i could have threw it in the garbage with out knowing and end up paying addition fee.

When I brought this up to customer service agent her answer was you should have known this we don’t have to advice you about this information not only that They kept transferring me to Disney park an agent name clowe.

Also once you ask to speak for a manager they lie to you and tell you there’s no manager I called this company literally 10 times in a day to ask for a manager and finally one agent was very kind and transferred me to a manager after being told there wasn’t from so many other agents.

Note : stay away from Primus there internet is sooooo slowww it takes 10 minutes for you to open safari. in the beginning you think it’s fast but later on it gets slower every day And good luck contacting them.

Comments